Tuesday 3 May 2016

And We're Back!

I'm back from my hiatus and am excited to explore further what changes we can make both personally and as a society to fight climate change. During the break, I took a fascinating class called Politics of Climate Change taught by Dr. Sam Randalls. It involved examining different preconceived assumptions of the true cause of climate change and seeing how they affect proposed solutions.

Looking back at my posts, I have mostly considered technical solutions. This makes sense given my science background. Moving forward, I'm hoping to incorporate solutions that evolve from other worldviews. I hope you're as excited as I am to investigate opportunities to change the future.

Clean energy helps meet development needs in India. Source: Samir Saran

2 comments: